Arghh.. Your bump is getting bigger, and its harder and harder to feel like the inner rockin' Mumma that you know you are, right?! There is plenty of cute, comfortable and relaxed dresses available... but they've got the dreaded horizontal stripes.
Horizontal Stripes when pregnant? OMG yes! Horizontal stripes aren't the enemy when you're expecting.
LA Fashion blogger Bethann tells "I think of stripes, like animal print, as a wardrobe neutral and am happy to work them in to my wardrobe when I’m a bit larger. At 37 weeks preggo, there’s no looking tiny, but with smaller stripes there’s no reason to eschew the beloved print. All horizontal stripes are not created equal, and narrow stripes tend to be more flattering".
Add your favourite flats or runners, some simple accessories and your on point nappy bag or clutch... and you're back!
OUR STYLE BIBLE:
1. Dress. Tenacity Short Sleeve Nursing Dress from Sazbo Maternity. $139.00. Buy here
2. Clutch. Isle of Charlie Chloe Mini Clutch Bag. $129.95. Buy here.
3. Bag. Isle of Charlie Ava Tan Bag. $339.00. Buy here
4. Sneakers. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Classic. $100.00. Buy here
5. Sunglasses. Sass and Bide Laz Paz Aviator Frame. $229.00. Buy here
Comments will be approved before showing up.